ADM to Demonstrate Extensive Portfolio of On-Trend Ingredient Solutions at IFT 2019
- The company’s broad ingredient solutions, expert insights enable developers to stay ahead of consumer demands
CHICAGO, June 3, 2019— At the 2019 Institute of Food Technologists Expo June 3 to 5 in New Orleans, Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) will showcase its food and beverage capabilities – including its comprehensive ingredient solutions portfolio coupled with technical ingenuity to drive consumer-inspired product formulations. ADM takes developers from insights to final product development so they can successfully navigate a sea of category and consumer change to get ahead and stay ahead. ADM ingredient advisors will be on-site at booth 3712 to discuss the latest trends in foods and beverages, and demonstrate how they can help customers get to market faster with products consumers love.
“Consumer preferences are constantly changing the food and beverage marketplace,” said Ana Ferrell, vice president, marketing, North America, ADM. “From the rise of meat and dairy alternatives, to increasing focus on sugar reduction, and demand for clean and clear labels, it can be hard for developers to keep up. ADM is ready to support developers with on-trend solutions designed to help solve for these challenges, and anticipate those that are coming.”
Visit ADM’s booth 3712 to taste an array of on-trend products covering health and wellness, plant-based proteins, gluten-free, low or no sugar, flavor and clean label. A few highlights include:
- Shawarma Bite: This vegan twist on a Middle-Eastern classic is served atop a roasted red pepper and mint bean spread, and finished with a creamy roasted garlic and fresh lemon cashew sauce.
- Frozen Dessert: Available Monday and Tuesday at IFT, this smooth and creamy, non-dairy frozen treat is cooled with liquid nitrogen and features notes of coffee, caramel, and is customizable with a range of ADM nuts, fruits and textured pieces.
- Banana Bread Bite for Brain Health: Delicious, nutritious and convenient, this product has the rich flavors of banana bread with added functional ingredients of DHA, fiber, protein and healthy fats.
- Kombucha Bite for Gut Health: This clean-label bar is packed with protein, fiber, fruit and kombucha flavor. It boosts energy and supports gut health.
- Savory Nutrition Bite: This savory pressed bar is packed with fruit, vegetables, ancient grains, chickpeas and fiber.
- Gluten-free Cookie for Gut Health: Packed with probiotics and fiber, this sweet, gluten-free treat also features Rodelle? vanilla and ADM’s Colors from Nature?.
- Big Easy Energy Boost Tea: This New Orleans-inspired layered berry drink is packed with B vitamins and green tea, natural colors and flavors, to boost energy and focus.
- Vanilla Mint Lemonade: This delicious and refreshing vanilla mint lemonade features ADM’s A.M. Todd mint, Rodelle vanilla and citrus flavors.
- Sugar-free Sweet Tea: This zero-calorie product features SweetRight? Edge stevia to provide just the right sweetness with no calories.
Stop by ADM’s booth to taste these examples of how ADM can help you capitalize on today’s consumer trends and get ahead of tomorrow’s.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in nearly 200 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.zhuyi4.com.
Archer Daniels Midland Company